Three things we want more of:
- Facilitate discussion; ask questions. “What do you think?”
- Comment more, make more discussions. One comment per post. If you see a post without a comment, try to write some response.
- More not-reviews (don’t stop writing reviews, just more variety).
Three things we’re proud of:
- Diversity; people write about their passions
- Laid back nature
- Our template; nice and simple and easy to read.
Things we learned:
- We’re keeping pace
- Verbose posts can discourage comments
- Certain trends arise when dealing with social issues
- Possible to create a safe-for-multiple-opinions space on a multi-person blog
Things to not do:
- Don’t pillow your opinion unnecessarily. When you have one, make it clear.
- Don’t be afraid to share differing opinions but don’t be a jerk.